|A Mommy for Morky|
|Aired||November 16, 1978|
|Guest starring||Barry Van Dyke as Dan|
|Previous||Mork the Gullible|
|Next||Mork's Greatest Hits|
When Mindy is reunited with her ex-fiance, Dan, she wonders what it would be like to raise a family, while Mork wonders what it would have been like to have had a mother. Mork kills two birds with one stone by using his Orkan Age Machine to regress himself to 3 years old.
- It was not established that Orkans age backwards until Season 3.
- A clip of Mork putting on his fireman's helmet was used in the show's opening credits sequence.
- A still from this episode appears in The Mork Book of Orkian Fun.
- Mindy: You must've fallen asleep while watching TV.
Mork: If I was asleep, then the TV was watching me.
- Mork: A toast.
Mindy: To motherhood?
Mork: To chickens with lips.
- Mork: On Earth, babies aren't grown in test tubes, they're grown in something wonderful called a mother.
Orson: That's the old fashioned way, Mork. 80 bleems ago a few of us did it up here too, as part of a nostalgia craze.
Mork: Sometimes I think the old ways are the best way, Orson.
- Mork: Orson, when you were a baby, don't you remember being held and cuddled, taken for walks?
Orson: ManaVac-26 did that.
Mork: But on Earth a mother does it. And she does all sorts of other nice things for her children for her entire life. Oh, it's a warm and wonderful thing.
Orson: How much does she get paid?
Orson: Is it because her work is considered of no real value?
Mork: No, because it's considered priceless.
- Mork: Orson, one more thing. Can you tell me a bedtime story?
Orson: I... don't know any.
Mork: Too bad. Goodnight, your immenseness.