| [[|[defaults to 150]px|center]]|
|Aired||November 27, 1980|
|Previous||Mork in Never Never Land|
|Next||Mork the Prankster|
A pretentious land-owner nicknamed "Wheels" decides to tear down the daycare center, so Mork challenges him to a skate-off through Boulder.
- Rollerskating was a fad that exploded in the late 1970s and seeped into pop-culture in programs such as this, as well as movies like Roller Boogie and Xanadu. Much of this episode was shot on-location, including the interior of a typical roller-rink.
- Mork has difficulty and claims he's never skated before, but he displayed coordination skating around the apartment in earlier episodes of the series.
Cast & CrewEdit
Written by Dale McRaven & Bruce Johnson
Directed by Garry Marshall
- Robin Williams as Mork
- Pam Dawber as Mindy McConnell
- Conrad Janis as Fred McConnell
- Crissy Wilzak Comstock as Glenda Faye Comstock
- Reid Smith as Wheels
- Priscilla Morrill as Mrs. Fowler
- Bill Morey as Mr. Simpson
- Tom Kindle as Bozz
- Bebo as Himself
- Ralph James as Orson