Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Portrayed by||Robert Donner|
Exidor is Mork's best friend and adoptive father, an eccentric -- and probably mentally ill -- man who regards himself as a prophet. He is often seen wearing a flowing white robe with a blue sash. He was the leader of a cult called "The Friends of Venus," of which he was the only (visible) member. Later, when the Venusians abandon him, he begins to worship O.J. Simpson. Exidor later discovers reincarnation and voodoo.
Exidor appears to be something of a squatter as on at least two separate occasions he turns up in homes not his own: once at a very nice apartment with his imaginary girlfriend and her sister, and again when he 'vacations' in Mindy's family home as he apparently believes there is a beach in the closet. His most frequent line is "MORK! Is that you?" followed by him greeting Mork and introducing his "comrades," all of whom are nonexistent. He also believes that Mork and Mindy are "insane" when he tells them to meet his friends.'
When Mork falls into an alternate Wonderland universe, Exidor is Exidon, the mad King of the Glums, who's outlawed humor.
- Mindy: Exidor is your friend, Mork. Ya know, quite a few people think he's a little strange.
Exidor: I've heard those ugly rumors and they're grossly exaggerated! Do you have any chinchilla dip?
- Exidor: Mork, do you have any idea how old I am? Wrong! Next Wednesday afternoon, I'll be twelve years old.
Mork: Whoah, you're awfully mature for your age.
Exidor: Guilt without sex! That's the key!
- Exidor: I'm too old to stand on street corners preaching! I've got to settle down! Get a straight, conventional job.
Mork: What do you think you'd like to be?
Exidor: Emperor of the Earth!
- Exidor: Oh, did I tell you? The museum wants to do me in wax. They say it stops hurting after it cools off.
- Exidor: I had high hopes for you, Mork, but you're crazy!
- Mork Runs Away
- Mork the Gullible
- Skyflakes Keep Falling on My Head
- Mork's Best Friend
- Mork in Wonderland, Part 1
- Mork in Wonderland, Part 2
- Mork Gets Mindy-itis
- A Morkyville Horror
- The Exidor Affair
- Exidor's Wedding
- Little Orphan Morkie
- Mork, the Monkey's Uncle
- Gunfight at the Mork-Kay Corral
- Alas, Poor Mork, We Knew Him Well
- I Heard It Through the Morkvine
- Mindy and Mork
- Reflections and Regrets
- Limited Engagement (Part 1)
- The Wedding (Part 2)
- Three the Hard Way
- Mama Mork, Papa Mindy
- Rich Mork, Poor Mork
- I Don't Remember Mama