| Season 2, Episode # |
(#) in series (95 episodes)
|"Mork & Mindy" episode|
|Original airdate||March 20, 1980|
|← Previous||Next →|
|–||The Way Mork Were|
|List of Mork & Mindy seasons/episodes|
Mork becomes consumed with being a consumer, and he grows so obsessed with commercials that they invade his dreams.
- Another nod to The Wizard of Oz with his friends appearing as other characters in a nightmare.
Cast & CrewEdit
Written by Tom Tenowich & Ed Scharlach
Directed by Howard Storm
- Robin Williams as Mork
- Pam Dawber as Mindy McConnell
- Jay Thomas as Remo DaVinci
- Tom Poston as Mr. Bickley
- Ralph James as Orson
- Samantha Harper as Mrs. L.W.
- Sheryl Bolt as Gooball Saleswoman
- Alice Borden as Floor Wax Saleswoman
- Terrence E. McNally as Laxative Salesman
- Gavin Muir as Boy