|Long Before We Met|
|Aired||November 19, 1981|
|Previous||My Dad Can't Beat Up Anybody|
|Next||Rich Mork, Poor Mork|
When they attend Mindy's high school reunion, Mork becomes jealous of Mindy's ex-boyfriend, so he travels back in time to see how the young lovers interacted back in the day. Meanwhile, Cora babysits Mearth.
- In the Pilot, Mindy says she's 21, which would make her graduation in 1975. In this episode, Mindy attends the 10 year high school reunion for the Class of 1971.
- Glenda Faye Comstock had been a regular in season 3, but was dropped from the cast when the show was retooled. This marked her final appearance on the series.
- Paul Reunbens had already been performing his Pee Wee Herman character, but he wouldn't skyrocket to fame for a few more years.
- When Mearth plays with his toy car, he pretends it's being driven by famous stunt-man Evel Knievel.
- When Steve prepares to dunk his face in the punch bowl, Mork says, "I would not like to do Esther Williams impression." Williams was a competitive swimmer and actress noted for her water-ballet performances.
- Mork mentions the film Heaven's Gate, which was a notorious box-office flop.
Cast & CrewEdit
Written by Deborah Raznick & John B. Collins
Directed by Frank Buxton
- Robin Williams as Mork
- Pam Dawber as Mindy McConnell
- Conrad Janis as Fred McConnell
- Jonathan Winters as Mearth
- Elizabeth Kerr as Cora Hudson
- Crissy Wilzak Comstock as Glenda Faye Comstock
- Ralph James as Orson
- Paul Reubens as Dickie Nimitz
- Robin Strand as Steve Sanders
- Marilyn Kagan as Althea
- Laura Carlson as The Messenger