|Mindy, Mindy, Mindy|
| [[|[defaults to 150]px|center]]|
|Aired||February 26, 1981|
|Previous||Mork Meets Robin Williams|
|Next||Mork, the Swinging Single|
The High Elder arrives on his birthday hoping to see Mindy, but discovers she's out of town, so he and Mork clone her.
- The final appearance of The Elder.
- When Mindy leaves for Kansas, there are several references to The Wizard of Oz.
- Fred: I'll go warm up the car.
Mork: You know what? The best way to do that is to blow in its carburetor and say that you love it.
Fred: I'll do that, but I'll hate myself in the morning.
- Mindy: And remember what I told you about the blender?
Mork: Yes, just turn it off, don't just stand there waiting for it to flush.
- The Elder: I just wish the Orkan aging process wasn't reversed. It seems like every day I look in the mirror, I get a little bit cuter.
- The Elder: Where does the time go?
Mork: I don't know, probably the same place that socks go when you lose them in the dryer.
- Mindy: Mork, where'd you get the dead Mindys?
Cast & CrewEdit
Written by Steve Kreinberg & Andrew Guerdat
Directed by Howard Storm
- Robin Williams as Mork
- Pam Dawber as Mindy McConnell
- Conrad Janis as Fred McConnell
- Tom Poston as Mr. Bickley
- Vidal Peterson as The Elder
- Larry Gelman as Mr. Klevins
- Bebo as Himself
- Ralph James as Orson