|Mork in Never-Never Land|
| [[|[defaults to 150]px|center]]|
|Aired||November 20, 1980|
|Guest starring|| David Spielberg|
|Previous||Putting the Ork Back in Mork, Part 2|
Mork meets his pen-pal, a mentally disturbed man who believes himself to be Peter Pan, and decides to spring him from a mental institution. Meanwhile, Mindy waits for the results of a scholarship she applied for.
- Robin Williams went on to portray Peter Pan in the 1991 film Hook, directed by Steven Spielberg. The unrelated David Spielberg portrayed Peter Pan in this episode.
- This is the first time that it's mentioned Mindy and Glenda Faye were classmates.
- Mindy tells Mork, "We've got big trouble here," and he asks, "Right here in River City?" This is a reference to the song Trouble from The Music Man.
- Mork does a Jack Nicholson impersonation.
- Mork references The Wizard of Oz again by saying to Peter, "There's no place like the home."
Cast & CrewEdit
Written by Wendy Kout
Directed by Howard Storm
- Robin Williams as Mork
- Pam Dawber as Mindy McConnell
- Crissy Wilzak Comstock as Glenda Faye Comstock
- Ralph James as Orson
- Bebo as Himself
- David Spielberg as Peter Pan
- Virginia Capers as Nurse Tula
- Dick Yarmy as Sid