|Mork in Wonderland, Part 2|
|Aired||September 16, 1979|
|Previous||Mork in Wonderland, Part 1|
|Next||Stark Raving Mork|
After being shrunk to a microscopic size, Mork finds himself in an odd world called Mirth, where humor has been outlawed and all of the people resemble friends and celebrities from Earth.
- This debuted as the second-half of an hour-long episode. It was split into two parts for syndicated reruns; it appears as one part on DVD.
- A very brief glimpse behind-the-scenes footage from this episode was included in the documentary The Adventures of Garry Marshall.
- Includes another The Wizard of Oz homage, with all of the folks from Mork's life appearing as different characters on Mirth.
- The Sillies are based on comedians Bob Hope (Bob Faith), Jerry Lewis (Jerry Looney) and Danny Thomas (Danny St. Tommy). Another member of the guerillas is patterned after Steve Martin.
- Mork's belly button is clearly visible when he grows, though he claimed not to have one prior to Three the Hard Way.
- This was Robin Williams' first major movie-like experience, shooting a complete show without an audience, on location, and in elaborate sets. He becomes very animated when Mork masquerades as a jester.
Cast & CrewEdit
Written by Dale McRaven & Bruce Johnson
Directed by Howard Storm